Striped Chenille Herringbone design is the outcome of the hard work of our designers who constantly strive to bring to you products which are not only appealing but can be manufactured without harming the nature. These throws are specifically made keeping in mind the needs of people who seek subtle intricate designs. The chenille yarn is woven into the fabric of these throws in such a pattern that the coverage area of these throws is mostly consumed by the chenille yarn. This makes these throws extra soft and plush ensuring maximum level of comfort.
Striped Chenille Herringbone Throw – Natural
Note: Actual Colors may vary due to the nature of Organic Cotton.
|Global Organic Textile Standard Certified. Learn More|
BEYOND ORGANIC, SO YOU CAN REST EASY.
This product is certified to meet the Global Organic Textile Standard [GOTS], the toughest organic-textile standard in the world. To obtain the GOTS "organic" label, a product:
- Must contain at least 95% organic fiber.
- Must not be treated with bleach, formaldehyde or any other toxic substances.
- Must be colored with non-toxic dyes.
- Must be produced in mills that enforce strict social and environmental standards, treating their employees and the earth with deep respect.
GOTS certification means that this product meets the very highest standards from the field to the factory to your home.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
2. Machine wash in warm water.
3. Use Bio-degradable soap/detergent.
4. Use Non-Chlorine bleaches only.
5. Tumble dry warm.
6. Remove promptly.
7. Do not dry clean.
8. Iron High (Do not Iron the mattress protectors)
Organic Adult Blankets