Waffle weave has always been an eye candy. The weave naturally inherits softness and the ridges of the waffles serve as air pockets to trap the heat in between your body and your throw. Our waffle weave throws are made using 100% Organic Cotton yarns. These are just washed after being woven and therefore retain the natural characteristics of cotton which help you stay warm in the cool spring and summer nights.
Waffle Weave Throw
Note: Actual Colors may vary due to the nature of Organic Cotton.
|Global Organic Textile Standard Certified. Learn More|
BEYOND ORGANIC, SO YOU CAN REST EASY.
This product is certified to meet the Global Organic Textile Standard [GOTS], the toughest organic-textile standard in the world. To obtain the GOTS "organic" label, a product:
- Must contain at least 95% organic fiber.
- Must not be treated with bleach, formaldehyde or any other toxic substances.
- Must be colored with non-toxic dyes.
- Must be produced in mills that enforce strict social and environmental standards, treating their employees and the earth with deep respect.
GOTS certification means that this product meets the very highest standards from the field to the factory to your home.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
2. Machine wash in warm water.
3. Use Bio-degradable soap/detergent.
4. Use Non-Chlorine bleaches only.
5. Tumble dry warm.
6. Remove promptly.
7. Do not dry clean.
8. Iron High (Do not Iron the mattress protectors)